In week nine we started to come together to decide what we were going to do for our app. We sat down and thought about what was possible in the time frame that we had. The ideas I had were not feasible as we did not have the knowledge to execute it in the time we had. I wanted to create something where you had various different games related to Camila’s work. We decided to make something a bit simpler and could relate more to our artist. We began wire-framing our concept board with drawings of what we were going to have on it. We had chose what we thought was her best piece of work as our home screen. Then we identified what the names of the screens were going to be. The categories we came up with were font, sculptures, drawings, Interactive sculptures, fabric,3D sculptures and influences.
We then got to the stage where we started to create mock ups of our idea on photoshop. It then got to the point where we had to allocate tasks to each member in the group. In the next blog I will talk a bit about what we did next and what roles each of us had in the group.