Closer Than I Realise!
Now that the Mark I build has finished, I set to work on Mark II.
So far, I’ve managed to externalise all of the data so that it is not stored on the phone, and managed to assign each five minute period of the day with its own culture. This is primarily for the degree show to simulate what happens each day.
I’ve also managed to program the British gestures. Once I’d programmed the British gestures, I sat down and compared the total results of the Phase 1 research. From the research, it turns out that a lot of cultures share similar gestures for similar things. I decided to chart these gestures, assigning each gesture its own symbol. The scribbled out symbols are the symbols which I’ve now programmed. Wow! I’ve managed to program the majority of gestures!