The PageViewController proved near impossible to implement. When we got one part working, it would break another. we couldn’t change the content on individual pages, and when we changed any content, it changed the spine from the middle of the book to the left hand side.
Because of these problems we decided to simplify the interactions in our app to make it achievable. We decided it was better to convey Rosheen’s work through our concept than to spend any longer fretting over a gesture.
So from this we spent most of easter working through our app, I worked on putting all the content into Xcode as the rest of the group completed the photoshop for it. Xcode was challenging to begin with, it took a little while for David and I to work out the code to navigate between pages inside the books, but once we had worked that out I have enjoyed building the app. It will be good to have it on an iPad soon.
A small group of us have also been working on planing an exhibition for Thursday.